Registration night/ picnic kickoff night on Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at Hermann Heights park in New Ulm from 5:30 – 7:30 pm in the shelter near the playground. Please bring a dish to pass; hot dogs and beverages will be provided.
We are nearing the start of the 2020-21 and we are excited to get our the coming year’s information.
You will find registration information and the updated tuition agreement on the Registration & Tuition Agreement page along with some additional thoughts on how you might be able to pay for lessons and other costs.
Also, feel free to download the current 2020-21 NUSSM calendar. It has a little information on what to expect for the coming year, but we ask for flexibility as we navigate the difficulties around COVID-19.
We are really excited to be able to make music together in the coming school year. We will see you soon!
We are disappointed to announce the cancelation of our 2020 Summer Pops Camp. We hope to be back in 2021, so stay tuned for more information that in the future!
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Greetings! We have a number of changes for the remainder of the year to announce:
- Group-lessons, note-reading, and Allegro Strings will be suspended for the remainder of the year. Be on the lookout for when they will be back again.
- The Twinkle Festival, set for May 11, is POSTPONED. Be on the lookout for the makeup date in the future.
- Nursing home performances are CANCELED.
- The MLC and NUSSM Orchestra Workshop will be postponed until at least next Fall. This has been announced prior.
- The 2020 Summer Pops Camp is postponed until July 20-24, 2020. New registration deadline is July 1, 2020.
You should have been contacted by your private teacher by now. If you have any questions, please contact NUSSM today!
We regret to inform that the MLC Orchestra Camp, rescheduled for April 3 and 4, is postponed indefinitely due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
If it is reschedule in the future, we will announce it. Thank you!