This announcement is for Allegro Strings students (and others who know):
Here are a few details that I wanted to be sure to get out to everyone before tonight’s rehearsal (6:30 – 8:00 pm in case there is any doubt).
- The tour of schools is this coming Friday, April 5th
- We will meet at St. Paul’s Lutheran Elementary School at 8:20 am for tuning
- We perform at SE Public at 10:00 am, lunch at SE Public, and perform again at SE St. Mary’s at 1:00 pm
- We will bring your students back to the NUSSM by 2:45 pm
- Please download the Travel Permission for Students Form to be signed and returned by all parents regarding transportation of your children. Students driving themselves from outside New Ulm whose parents are not bringing them MUST bring WRITTEN and SIGNED permission from your parents to me BEFORE Friday along with proof of your driver’s insurance.
If I have left out any details, please contact me… (It is 4:45 in the morning and I may not be thinking too clearly yet.)
Thank you to all for your very hard work over the last couple of weeks and for participating in our first tour of schools in many years! This is going to be great!