Hello everyone and welcome to the 2014-15 school year!
If you have already contacted one of the teachers at NUSSM and have been accepted onto their schedules, this post is for you. If not, please contact the school so that we can get you in touch with someone soon!
Here are some pieces of information you need:
Things That Have Changed
- Level 1 and Level 2 teachers – please read carefully to see which level your teacher is a part of, it affects your tuition rate
- Increase in volunteer fee
- Tuition increase to cover fall workshop (several of our fixed expenses have gone up this year including rent due to the change in ownership of the Suzuki School classrooms)
Registration will be online or by mail this year. Please visit the Tuition Agreement page for more information and a link to the online form. Please make sure to read the agreement carefully and contact us with any questions you might have.
- We will be having a parent meeting on September 8, 2014 during the group lesson time and times will be announced next week
- All lessons begin the week of September 8th – lesson schedules will be out soon
- Calendars are updated on the website