Thinking about joining the New Ulm Suzuki School of Music but want to know more? This is the place for you!
- find out more about the Suzuki Method at the Suzuki Association of the Americas homepage
- go to our Registration Page to find our Tuition Agreement (you are here)
- find out about the many scholarship opportunities (see below)
- read some parent testimonials for why they have chosen to enroll their kids in the Suzuki Method (coming soon)
- more importantly, hear from the students on why they continue to take part in the Suzuki Method (coming soon)
- money is always tight, here are some creative ways to pay for lessons (see below)
As always, if you have any questions or comments, please contact us!
What: Registration Night/Back to School Picnic
When: Wednesday, August 18, 5:30-7:30pm
Where: Hermann Heights Park Shelter (by the playground) in New Ulm
We will supply hot dogs and condiments, drinks, and paper products. We are asking everyone to bring something to share as well.
Please fill them out and bring to registration night OR mail them with payment no later than September 10, 2021 to:
P.O. Box 4
New Ulm, MN 56073
Looking forward to starting the new school year with everyone!
Please download, print, and send the Tuition Agreement(s) and September tuition payment:
- 2022-23 Strings Tuition Agreement | PDF | Word Document
- 2022-23 Pianos Tuition Agreement | PDF | Word Document
Paying for Lessons
- Prairie Lakes Regional Arts Council Youth Scholarships for Students Living in Region 9
- 3-6 grades (with at least one year of experience) – $200/year
- 7-12 grades (with at least two years of experience) – $300/year
- Southwest Minnesota Arts Council offers Youth Scholarships for students living in Regions 6E,6W, 8
- If You Do NOT Live Within Region 9 orRegions6E,6W,or 8, Contact Your Regional Arts Council for Scholarship Possibilities
- United Way of Brown County Youth Activities Scholarships
- Need Based up to $200/year
- If You Do Not Live in Brown County Check With Your Local United Way Regarding Scholarship Opportunities
- New Ulm Suzuki School
- Please Submit Request
Creative Ways to Pay for Lessons
- Ask family member to sponsor your student
- Have a fundraise of your own – lemonade stand, sell sweetcorn, etc.
- Proceeds from a garage sale go towards tuition
- Sell items you no longer need
- Anything … be creative!