Thinking about joining the New Ulm Suzuki School of Music but want to know more? This is the place for you!
- find out more about the Suzuki Method at the Suzuki Association of the Americas homepage
- go to our Registration Page to find our Tuition Agreement (you are here)
- find out about the many scholarship opportunities (see below)
- read some parent testimonials for why they have chosen to enroll their kids in the Suzuki Method (coming soon)
- more importantly, hear from the students on why they continue to take part in the Suzuki Method (coming soon)
- money is always tight, here are some creative ways to pay for lessons (see below)
As always, if you have any questions or comments, please contact us!
2019-20 NUSSM Registration Night
All new and returning students should come at 6:00 pm.
For current/returning students, please watch your email for information on registration.
- Date: August 26, 2018
- Time: 6:00 pm
- Location: United Church of Christ, 301 S Minnesota St, New Ulm, MN 56073
For August 26 please download, print, and bring along the Tuition Agreement(s):
Paying for Lessons
- Prairie Lakes Regional Arts Council Youth Scholarships for Students Living in Region 9
- 3-6 grades – $200/year
- 7-12 grades – $300/year
- Southwest Minnesota Arts Council offers Youth Scholarships for students living inRegions6E,6W, 8
- If You Do NOT Live Within Region 9 orRegions6E,6W,or 8, Contact Your Regional Arts Council for Scholarship Possibilities
- United Way of Brown County Youth Activities Scholarships
- Need Based up to $225/year
- If You Do Not Live in Brown County Check With Your Local United Way Regarding Scholarship Opportunities
- New Ulm Suzuki School
- Please Submit Request
Creative Ways to Pay for Lessons
- Ask family member to sponsor your student
- Have a fundraise of your own – lemonade stand, sell sweetcorn, etc.
- Proceeds from a garage sale go towards tuition
- Sell items you no longer need
- Anything … be creative!